In 1937, Schenker Printing Company was purchased by Sydney R. Raike. Over the years, the Company added sheet-fed press capacity and expanded its product line into printing of paper packaging materials for chewing gum wrappers, boxes, overwrap, and battery labels.
In 1944, Schenker Printing Company relocated to a 20,000 square foot building at 2301 W. Wabansia Avenue in Chicago, Illinois.
In 1949, with two used flexographic presses and a used slitter, Rollprint Products Corporation opened for business in the 1400 block of Hubbard Street in Chicago. Rollprint was formed as a subsidiary of Schenker Printing Company, to provide the more commercial and faster flexographic printing process.